Does your pet suffer from behavioral issues? WE can help!
Dealing with your pet’s behavioral issues can be difficult and overwhelming. It is not always easy to figure out what is the right type of training or if medication might be necessary but that is why Companion Pet Care is here to help! We can help you decide what will best benefit your pet when dealing with the following behavioral issues:
- Aggression: When your pet becomes aggressive with people or animals, either in the home or outside of the house
- Compulsive Disorders: Symptoms include shadow chasing, tail chasing, tail biting, flank sucking, acral licking dermatitis, wool sucking, and psychogenic alopecia, just to name a few
- Anxiety: When your pet suffers from any type of fear like separation anxiety or fear of thunderstorms
- Species-Typical Behavior: An example is urine spraying (marking their territory)
- Nuisance Behaviors: This includes excess barking, jumping on other people or animals, digging, nipping, people or animals, chewing on furniture, clothes shoes, etc
If your pet suffers from any of these symptoms or other symptoms not listed, please feel free to call us to schedule a visit for your pet and we can discuss some options!
Great Online Reviews
"My English Bulldog had high-quality care and attention from Dr Jonathan Shivers and his staff, as never had in any other clinical vet. The prices are reasonable, but the care over there is priceless !!!!"
Dr. Stratton enjoys working through challenging cases with a healthy pet as the end result! She received her degree in veterinary medicine from the University of Florida, and an undergraduate degree in zoology from Michigan State University. She interned at the Conservancy of SW Florida, working on their sea turtle nesting project.
Request An Appointment
Please allow 24 hours for our staff to contact you regarding your appointment request. If this is an emergency, or if your pet needs urgent care, please call us at (239) 219-6942 for a faster response.